Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday in Baltimore

It's 8am on Thursday morning and we landed ourselves just south of Baltimore last night. When we arrived at the hotel, we waited for Bob and Jesse to arrive. Then we ventured out to get some food. I stuffed my face at the Olive Garden and then slept like a log! The game plan for today is to drive the last 2 hours to Virginia and meet up with a Kent Alum who has generously offered to house us for the night. I also plan on eating as much as humanly possible today in preparation for the first day of riding tomorrow - bring on the carbs! As noted in yesterday's blog, I mentioned a mere 60 mile warm-up, however after a second glance at the maps, I realized that I had planned on us doing up to 95 miles on my most recent revision of the itinerary. A bit ambitious? I guess we'll see how it all goes tomorrow.

No comments: